||Built in 1892 at
a cost of $20,000, this two story red brick building
with stone trim is a well preserved example of eclectic
architecture with brick and stone masonry,
Romanesque arches, a Byzantine dome and minarets.
The bank reflects the growing sophistication and
prosperity of the area before the turn of the
century. A 1982 renovation allows the bank to
compete in today's electronic environment and continue
to operate in its historic location.
NR - Listed on the National Register of Historic