two-story brick building began in 1867 as a three room
cottage and blacksmith shop. The Cottage House
Hotel continued to grow in stages, including
construction in 1871, 1898, 1908 and 1913. The
Queen Anne addition is the most ornate and refined
portion of the hotel, and is the most visible,
comprising the front third of the building.
NR - Listed on the National Register of Historic